Beware Boat Thefts Are Back !

Boaters

My old Sea Scout GSM had a punt and gun, if you were very very good you would be invited to witness the annual firing over the Deben. Muzzle loaded with the charge and shot in 1/4 lb sweetie bags it was somewhat spectacular! I don't think it would happen today somehow.

A lot written about what to do when thieves run from a crime, but how many of us actually see this happen, let alone put plan A into action.

If you do use plan A, you will probably end up with a longer sentence than those who comitted the crime. Mind you, as we are coming out of Europe, can we bring back the "stocks" Far better lol...

We saw a crime in action on the Broads, rather than confront, we took time to take note of who we saw, how many, and what car they drove off in.

Informed the police, they took fingerprints, followed up the details, and several young males were prosecuted. Property returned. Result ! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Viking23 said:

A lot written about what to do when thieves run from a crime, but how many of us actually see this happen, let alone put plan A into action.

If you do use plan A, you will probably end up with a longer sentence than those who comitted the crime. Mind you, as we are coming out of Europe, can we bring back the "stocks" Far better lol...

We saw a crime in action on the Broads, rather than confront, we took time to take note of who we saw, how many, and what car they drove off in.

Informed the police, they took fingerprints, followed up the details, and several young males were prosecuted. Property returned. Result ! 

That is exactly what is required from any member of the public, having had over 20 years on the streets chasing bad guys it is my experience that they have jeans and Nike`s on, whilst I have 2 stone of body amour, utility belt and equipment and size 12 boots, funny but I rarely caught one!!!!!!!!:River Police

• Like 5