Barton Regatta

LizG

Heads up, Barton this weekend so loads activity up Ant late Friday as the Oulton boats arrive. Then lots sailing Barton Saturday and Sunday. On Monday depending on weather some will leave early but otherwise Barton and then Ant again could be busy with boats towing boats home . Liz 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, w-album said:

Heads up, Barton this weekend so loads activity up Ant late Friday as the Oulton boats arrive. Then lots sailing Barton Saturday and Sunday. On Monday depending on weather some will leave early but otherwise Barton and then Ant again could be busy with boats towing boats home . Liz 

The M25 on water ! :naughty:

cheersIain

• Like 1

Nice breeze setting in now, should be good for both crews and spectators. I would love to be anchored out there watching today. But circumstance will keep the boat tied up in Stalham.

Saw several boats leave Horning Sailing club for Barton this morning and several more pass under tow. I'd have loved to be there, but with no floor on the cockpit of the motor boat this morning I had some work to do.