The Best Of Both Worlds?

JennyMorgan

7 hours ago, JennyMorgan said:

Anyone in particular in mind with Tales of the Riverbank? See if you can see a blue bow fender or cloth cap amongst this lot!

My goodness, hasn't Hammy aged well, rumour had it that he hit the downward spiral after the success of the original series and was hooked on drink, chocolate drops and lady hamsters.... just shows, never believe all you are told in the press........

• Like 3

8 hours ago, JennyMorgan said:

Anyone in particular in mind with Tales of the Riverbank? See if you can see a blue bow fender or cloth cap amongst this lot!

I've just ordered that. Had no idea it had been remade. I'm going to pop it on the shelf in the space allocated for JM's memoirs!  :D

• Like 1

Years of windsurfing has left me with lower back problems.  I thought I would go back to dinghy sailing after windsurfing for more than an hour left me hardly able to stand so choose the Contender, and that nearly killed me.

First a broken arm then 8 stitches to my head, I finally gave it up when I left the transon behind on a sand bank at Christchurch when I forgot to take the lifting rudder with me on one of the travellers series.

Finally saw sense and bought a yacht.

Doug.

• Like 1