First Of The Season!

ChrisB

I suffered a serious toe injury on Monday. 

Whacked it full on the edge of the cabin door. 

I now have a very purple small toe and half my foot is blue. Handy having a nurse around though. 

No rescue needed though. Bloody hurt though!!!! No jogging for me for a few weeks. As if:taunt:

• Like 3

I have never understood the "Bare Foot" brigade when sailing. You see it  time and time again especially in warm water boating. When you need to act Now! Few things can fell you as quickly as a badly stubbed toe or stepping on a block or the like with a bare instep. I keep my mustos or Dubarrys firmly on my gout ravaged tootsies.

• Like 2

Just now, ChrisB said:

I have never understood the "Bare Foot" brigade when sailing. You see it  time and time again especially in warm water boating. When you need to act Now! Few things can fell you as quickly as a badly stubbed toe or stepping on a block or the like with a bare instep. I keep my mustos or Dubarrys firmly on my gout ravaged tootsies.

Unfortunately I was in bed and leaping out to sort something out. The wife doesn't find it funny or kinky if I wear the mustos to bed:party:  

i have been guilty of the bare foot warm weather sailing though. Not suffered any problems though. 

Bedrooms are dangerous places. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Baitrunner said:

Unfortunately I was in bed and leaping out to sort something out. The wife doesn't find it funny or kinky if I wear the mustos to bed:party:  

i have been guilty of the bare foot warm weather sailing though. Not suffered any problems though. 

Bedrooms are dangerous places. 

But she insists on Crocks for 100% guaranteed contraceptive efficacy :naughty: 

• Like 3