Moving House

DAVIDH

So no it doesnt make a lot of difference, but if he is moored to private land he clearly needs permission!!

Bit like the one using that nice "wild mooring" just after Horning Waterworks - he has been there for some time now. Wildlife Trust land but I would guess he has not asked them.....!!

And Chris, I hope thats not going to be permanent - one of my favourite moorings!!

40 minutes ago, marshman said:

So no it doesnt make a lot of difference, but if he is moored to private land he clearly needs permission!!

Bit like the one using that nice "wild mooring" just after Horning Waterworks - he has been there for some time now. Wildlife Trust land but I would guess he has not asked them.....!!

And Chris, I hope thats not going to be permanent - one of my favourite moorings!!

Without being rude isnt that just a bit me me me , does anyone actually ask the true land owner when wild mooring ? Some times its a really hard job to know who owns what never mind how to contact them , but I do agree that an effort should be made if you know who owns the bank .

32 minutes ago, brundallNavy said:

He certainly met the land owner at Dilham, it was the one with the shotgun under his arm.

twoguns

Doug.

Let's not forget that having a shotgun with you  do have to follow certain protocol you simply cannot turn up and threaten to shoot someone shouting get off my land that not legal , not that I'm saying that's what happened but firearms are restricted in there use even for farmers .

1 hour ago, brundallNavy said:

Your right that's not what happened.

Well clearly you know what happened but clearly are not prepared to enlighten anyone , but hell it doesn't concern me its not on the southern rivers so really not a problem .