I Don't Smoke A Pipe Pipe Pipe

Nope, Not been down, even though According to the TV one of the pipes is on My nearest beach (1/2Mile). The picture it showed wasn't that beach. From all accounts they are spread from Eccles ( I believe Bush estate) Down to Waxham. I dread to think how many Gawkers we are going to have down our single track roads tomorrow... Normally Ben Our Border Collie gets a stroll down to the beach at the weekends so I might see them then..

• Like 1

It works when I click on the link. this is probably still a hangup from the moving of the images, when I checked last night it had progressed to about 15% - the day before it was about 7%. (20.7 % currently) the move is supposedly running in the background.

Have to say it is an ambitious tow nearly half a kilometre long. That was going to go through the separation lanes in Dover Straight having passed the Goodwins. Now if they had broke free there it could have been chaos.

• Like 1

According to the news they are trying to get the ones still at sea anchored off Lowestoft then salvage those aground before towing them back to Norway. They say this will take several weeks.

Just in time for the Autumnal Equinox at it's attendant gales!!! Yippee watch this space. Bet it spoilt someone at Lloyds day.