A Bite To Eat

Betty1

3 hours ago, JamesLV said:

I had to add all the ‘non-plates’ as living just outside Brighton more or less anything goes...

I have to admit that I don’t like this current fad for serving food on a board or piece of slate. What on earth is wrong with a good old plate? Some of the boards I have seen look as though they could do with a good wash and could probably be rife with bacteria. It’s also annoying when you try and cut something on a slate and everything skids everywhere! Rant over!!

• Like 2

Walking over the bridge to Roy’s on the right there’s a new place open called ‘Oh Crumbs’ it does roast meat butties with the joints of meat and roast spuds in the window. So decided to try it.

I ended up getting Pork with roast spuds and stuffing in a 7” Yorkshire pudding take away for £4.50 and couldn’t fault it.

I’ll be going again.You can eat in plus more inside the menu below.

image.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Simon said:

Can't see that catching on

Probably wouldn’t be allowed now due to elf ‘n safety. That’s why in some places they serve fish and chips on specially printed ‘news sheets’! It’s just not the same, the vinegar doesn’t soak in properly. 

• Like 1