Sobering News

I saw the boat in Lake Lothing yesterday, loaded with diving gear and an ROV on the stern. Apparently the police and border agency would like to chat to the crew, but they cant be found.

I remember the Viking when she first came to Yarmouth way back in the seventies early eigthies, was a superb vessel.

Paul

i was listening to this one LIVE on Radio Norfolk as it progressed this morning from 8.00 am

Radio norfolk got their crew down to the life boat for interviews.

THe Father had no life jacket !!! and was holding onto his son who did have a life jacket for dear life, in the water for only a few mins luckily enough.

Caister had a fast boat and the Coxan used his skills to find the boat in a 2mtr swell.

The dog was lost im afraid, all others were saved.

The co ords were sorted by the mobile phone signal which was made ! LAt and Long.

Caister life boat team certainly deserve another medal for picking these folks up alive, the Radio Norfolk Live feed went on for over a hour this morning and i was fortunate to listen to it all.

A Diver, A Father and his son all rescued from the sea after fishing boat sinking a few mins before the life boat reaching the scene.