Copd And Me

Just got back from seeing the nurse,at our doctors.For my yearly check on my breathing.Always makes me feel a bit nervous. Pleased to say apart from one percentage point,as good as last year. She told me my lung age is 60.I am pleased, considering the last few days,not feeling too good with my breathing and a nagging cough .What I will say is COPD is not a very nice disease,and is important to manage the best you can.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Hylander said:

I have not got COPD as have been tested for it but still have had a cough for 5 years.   It drives you mad.  No never smoked in my life but my parents did.

I hope you feel better soon.

Have you had yourself checked?If not may be best to speck to your GP.I tend to get a cough if I have a heavy cold or if I get overtired, which what happened last week.Working long hours.By and large I can manage it.Yes I was a heavy smoker until 2005.When I gave up.

As I said get yourself  check up.Let me know how you get on.

Ian

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oceandawn said:

There is a wonderful app now available to enable sufferers to monitor and self manage the condition.Trials so far have resulted in hospital and GP attendances greatly reduced.GPs  can arrange it.

There really is an app for everything!