Salty Bottoms Summer 2011

Guest mariotech

We now have the dates confirm for the Summer cruise as Saturday 30 July for two weeks.

Destination St Kats with lots of stops in between.

It would be nice to get a definitive list of who going and perhaps discuss some of the destinations.

In the spirit of this being a non cruising club would it be fun to add alias's as well.

Please add your names to the list plus any suitable alias's for you or others :naughty: .

NAME BOAT ALIAS

Jonathan Crackerjack (The Weather Man)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NAME BOAT ALIAS

Jonathan Crackerjack (The Weather Man)

Wayne -Katakalousse - (Captain Slow) (check list)

Barry Osprey (Maveric) Someone who refuses to play by the rules. he/she isn't scared to cross the line of conformity.

but their unorthodox tactics get results!

Ian Clandestine (The negotiator)( petrol head)

Feel free to edit or tag

As we are in Marks stomping ground, where no doubt Nelson taught his father to sail as the bloke seems to have done the East Coast in its entirety, maybe some suggestions for the Blackwater Estuary?

Did enjoy Tollesbury last year though and good for the kids given the pool and tennis courts.

Gillingham is my only critical stop, realistically on the way down and back. Bradwell is a nice comfort stop for me but I probably won't need it unless the water cuts up.

As we are heading down Essex way how about the "Interpreter" :grin:

That was kinder that I expected!!! :grin:cheers Tweacle, yor a proper diamond geezer !

Although I used to sail from Mersea Island and occassionaly from Brightlingsea, the only bits of the Blackwater I know (i.e. Maldon on Mud), I wouldn't take my boat to!