Moorings At Brundall

OldBerkshireBoy

Heard on the water that a mooring might be available soon at Swancraft. Would suit a 30-35ft broads type boat with a thruster to aid getting in and out 

Yard has shore power, pump out, diesel, gas facilities, workshop for repairs and maintenance and cctv, also hear adding wi-fi connection is being considered.

As we know these don`t come up often and Paul on 01603 712632 is the man to talk to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Probably. 

I've been in and out of Swancrafts yard numerous times, both as a very happy hirer and latterly as a visitor. It's tight but no more so than most yards. I can see what OBB means - a bow thruster makes the job easier but there certainly shouldn't be any problems. One thing I can guarantee - it will be snapped up if it hasn't been already. When the lottery comes up it will be my first choice of yard for a mooring. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

Probably. 

I've been in and out of Swancrafts yard numerous times, both as a very happy hirer and latterly as a visitor. It's tight but no more so than most yards. I can see what OBB means - a bow thruster makes the job easier but there certainly shouldn't be any problems. One thing I can guarantee - it will be snapped up if it hasn't been already. When the lottery comes up it will be my first choice of yard for a mooring. 

Things might have changed already, I`m hearing that somebody already moored there wants to move and that would free up a longer mooring on the front up to around 37ft, this is a stern mooring with a short side quay as well. Being on the front the thruster may not be required.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, floydraser said:

I think you mean mopo? I have no right to know the answer as I am well over 50 and have Grandchildren, but I'm going to guess "my own personal opinion". :default_smiley-char054:

Ah, probably. I'm more used to IMHO - in my (humble) (honest) opinion

But yes, that would explain it. Well spotted. 

You maybe get GOS - grandparent over shoulder :default_biggrin:

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 15/10/2020 at 14:06, OldBerkshireBoy said:

Heard on the water that a mooring might be available soon at Swancraft.

Yard has shore power, pump out, diesel, gas facilities, workshop for repairs and maintenance and cctv.

Paul on 01603 712632 is the man to talk to.

Update: Two mooring will be available soon in this well maintained yard, one side on up to 28ft and the other side on up to 23ft. £50 per/ft + vat

• Like 1