Video - Winter Around The Broads

SwanR

Just in case there is anyone interested who hasn't yet subscribed to my YouTube channel, here's a little look at a few places I'm sure you will all recognise. The video clips and photos were all taken over the last couple of months.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, floydraser said:

Excellent choice of music, do you have to pay to use it?

Thank you so much. I often take a long time trying to decide on the music. I changed my mind on this one several times before I published it. 

I own all the music I use, it comes from my own collection and is therefore also a reflection of who I am. Most times the copyright check on upload to YouTube tells me that any ad revenue will go to the copyright holder. I don’t worry about that as I don’t try to monetise my channel. It’s just a hobby that I have come to enjoy. 

So I don’t have to pay to use it but I can’t make anything from it. 

38 minutes ago, SwanR said:

Thank you so much. I often take a long time trying to decide on the music. I changed my mind on this one several times before I published it. 

I own all the music I use, it comes from my own collection and is therefore also a reflection of who I am. Most times the copyright check on upload to YouTube tells me that any ad revenue will go to the copyright holder. I don’t worry about that as I don’t try to monetise my channel. It’s just a hobby that I have come to enjoy. 

So I don’t have to pay to use it but I can’t make anything from it. 

Thank you. I wondered how it worked. I had a similar warning when I had Status Quo on in my car for one of my videos. It scared me a bit at the time but I see how it works now. Can't see me being a Youtube millionaire anytime soon either! :default_smiley-char054:

• Haha 1