Norfolk Broads Petrol And Diesel Boats To Be Phased Out.

Vaughan

I read somewhere that Norwich City Council is going to install charging points in I think 40 residential  city streets. Many of the streets will have households that cannot afford an EV. This means the residents will lose desperately needed parking spaces as petrol / diesel cars will not be able to use them. I can see trouble brewing!

• Like 5

As there is a small problem turning the Electric Cruisers Charging points need to be available at every Boat at the Yard with additional cost to the person using these Cruisers may I add as this Government of the. Day has just slapped a Tax on Green energy Cars that could be the same and more on the River Tolls.

• Like 2

I find it ironic that over 20 years ago, I was advising my colleagues at the local electricity board that if we wanted to see an uprise in the uptake of electric vehicles, the time to start installing charging points in all car parks was now (now as in 20 years ago) at the time the company saw no profit in it for them, so decided to ignore the advice (I was on the green / sustainability committee for the company).

well I hate to say I told you so.

• Like 3