Away From Home - Down Under

You may well have it planned, but try to visit the Eureka Tower viewing area. I have some great photos from the top but don't wish to hijack your story. I think it is publicised as Melbourne Skydeck.

If you have time a tour of The Yarra Valley vineyards is well worth it.

Your last photos where the Yarra Cruises start, opposite the rowing club bring back happy memories for me. The waterside Riverland Bar is a favourite of mine for lunchtimes .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Happy said:

:default_icon_wave: What sort of temperature is it there?  Here in Hawkinge, Kent its just started snowing!

It's freezing and hailstones where I am Alan

Looks like you're having a lovely time Liz and staying at a Vineyard too, how lovely. I think I would have to sample some of the produce, I wouldn't be swirling it around and spitting in a bucket either :default_biggrin:

Have fun :default_icon_kiss:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gracie said:

It's freezing and hailstones where I am Alan

Looks like you're having a lovely time Liz and staying at a Vineyard too, how lovely. I think I would have to sample some of the produce, I wouldn't be swirling it around and spitting in a bucket either :default_biggrin:

Have fun :default_icon_kiss:

:default_icon_wave:  Hi Gracie.  Are you sure you are not getting a lush? :default_beerchug:

• Haha 1