Euro 2012

RedRover

Surprised no one has put up a post yet on it so far as its on both sides of the early evening television.

I expect some people don't mention it as they don't like footy.

I and others do.Thing i do not like is the continued falling down by players who look like they have been shot,once they get the free kick or the other player has been booked off up they get as if nothing had happened.

Its called cheating in my book and should be stamped out by the officials who should be able to spot the offenders by now.

I expect Germany and Spain to be the main contenders to win it with Russia AND England to be the dark horses.

Don't forget Hodgson took unfancied Switzerland to the quarter finals a few years ago.

I would rather watch varnish dry on the boat with a nice cold glass of kopperberg

Jonny

Sorry,Jonny whats Kopperberg you've lost me there,

as i said not everyone likes footy just like i don't like the olympics or tennis not interested unless we start winning something.

as i said not everyone likes footy just like i don't like the olympics or tennis not interested unless we start winning something.

Hi Barry

Kopperberg is a nice mix berry fruit cider nothing but the taste of summer fruits .... No hint of apple cider goes down like water about £2.50 per bottle round that mark but not band for a pint & half bottle try one in the pub you won't drink anything else the pair is very nice unlike some other brands that are just awful...

Jonny

guess you must of given up watching england aswell !! they never win either :naughty::norty: iv enjoyed it so far barry some good games. kopperberg !! isnt that the overpriced cider from over there.. tastes like kiddies pop to me ;)

guess you must of given up watching england aswell !! they never win either :naughty::norty: iv enjoyed it so far barry some good games. kopperberg !! isnt that the overpriced cider from over there.. tastes like kiddies pop to me ;)

You don't have taste andy :lol: a lot better than euro fizz larger

But you can never beat a pint of ale

Jonny

Hi Barry ,Kopperberg is a nice mix berry fruit cider nothing but the taste of summer fruits .... No hint of apple cider goes down like water about £2.50 per bottle round that mark but not band for a pint & half bottle try one in the pub you won't drink anything else the pair is very nice unlike some other brands that are just awful...Jonny

You'll be well pleased to buy a pint & half bottle for two quid 50 down here in the south, Jonny! :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Well,Thats Germany thro to the quarter finals and Portugal who absolutely thrashed Holland 2-1 should have been more but due to poor finishing and good goalkeeping kept it to 2 goals.enjoyed the drama tho.at one stage even Germany could have gone out.

Yet again England had a footballing lesson, outplayed in every department APART from the defence which I have to say was quite superb, however being superb in defence does not win games.

If England had sneaked it in the penalty shoot out it would have been a travesty and Italy would have been robbed

1966 was a long time ago, as will the next England victory in an international competition be