from cromer to wroxham

loribear

:wave hi everyone , we decided to have a day trip out, norfolk way ,we first went to hunstanton then went to cromer, where we stopped off for a bit of tea & came across this nice little cafe called mary jane, neil & clare had fish & chips & the fish was huge, & i had icecream, naughty i know, but nice,post-937-136713935524_thumb.jpg

then later we went to wroxham & decided to have a drink at the kingshead before going home, neil had a glass of carling lager, but he said that it tasted weak as if they'd watered it down, has anybody else ever noticed their beer tasting weak from there ? lori :Stinky

Lager! :o get hubby on the Humpty Dumpty or Ghost Ship, Lori. That will tickle his taste buds!!!!

The Kings Head is not the first pub I would rush into on the Broads.............. ;)

cheersbar

:wave hi howard, we did go to the wroxham hotel but there was a wedding on & it was chockers, so that's why we went across the road, lori :Stinky

but he said that it tasted weak as if they'd watered it down,

Watering down beer is illegal and to infer that such a practice is taking place is somewhat unwise, unless there is firm evidence. In response to Government pressure the alcoholic content of some drinks is being reduced BY THE BREWERS.

Lager! :o get hubby on the Humpty Dumpty or Ghost Ship, Lori. That will tickle his taste buds!!!!

The Kings Head is not the first pub I would rush into on the Broads.............. ;)

cheersbar

Sorry Noggy but not all blokes like ales, I dont mind the odd jar but im happier with a pint of larger or even better a whisky and coke.

Hi Lori,

Yes Mary Janes is a first class fish & Chip restaurant and is one of the better things about Cromer, my brother in law loves Cromer and goes there a lot.

We had the misfortune to stop for two nights at the Kings Head a few years ago when the Hotel Wroxham was fully booked, after the first night we had to change rooms because the heating would hardly work. We had come down to Wroxham for our AGM it was winter and freezing, in all not the best place we have stayed at in the area.

Regards

Alan