no more webcam chat

loribear

:wave good evening everyone, I'm afraid ive some bad news for those who liked watching the webcams & seeing the chats, After all the bickering & fighting with certain people ,i'm afraid the webcam chat is no more, ross has decided not to keep the chat on the webcams any more, & that includes the wroxham & barnes craft one as well, as he says that he has'nt got the time to run it any more, but i really think it was because of people moaning all the time, BUT the good news is , is that the all cameras are staying & we've been told that there's going to be some more put up in different places, so if anybody was wondering about them ,now you know, lori :Stinky

Such a shame for those who have in the past enjoyed reading the posts under the camera's picture. I know my elderly sister who lives hundreds of miles away from the Broads , reads all of them and tells me what is going on. I gather that for some odd reason just lately things have got silly. Why do people spoil things. At least we still have the web cams.

Hello Lori,

Thank you for the information, I noticed last week there seemed to be issues after the camera's were unavailable.

I saw that you had posted on the site. I have tried to reply to comments left but even though I was logged in it would not let me post, this was a while ago.

It is a pity that a lot of forums can get nasty.

The main thing is that the camera's are still working and that more may be coming on line. Its great to see what the weather is like at Wroxham when you are sat in a windowless office in Sheffield.

Regards

Alan

I'm not surprised at all, and if I'm honest, it was on the cards!

The same rubbish was coming back just as before. I posted a

few times helping people out but the usual suspects seemed

to think it was their forum and sod anyone else.

If they end up on here, I hope the mods reject them as their

inane chatter will clog this forum up with rubbish.

Sorry, but thats my view. :(

:wave yes buffalobill it was a pity really, but there was a certain lady who seemt to like causing trouble & she was having a go at everybody including me,& i was just trying to help her, it was like she liked being ellusive & would'nt even put a picture on of herself, or turn up to see people when she said that she was going to,& could'nt seem to work out why people were getting abit fed up of her, lori :Stinky

Hello Lori,

I saw that you had posted on the site. I have tried to reply to comments left but even though I was logged in it would not let me post, this was a while ago.

It is a pity that a lot of forums can get nasty. Regards, Alan

Lori and Alan, Hi

I tried to use the forum a couple of times too but it wouldn't let me post, either.

It's downright wrong that a few idiots can spoil everyone else's enjoyment........... :cry:cry:cry