you are being watched!!!!!!!!!

Yes I know it is snowing. We had snow overnight near Beccles and it was quite white this morning. In fact we seem to have been having snow for about two months now. I am sure someone has shifted Suffolk over to Russia. Had enough of it like everyone else. Have a good time all of you and yes we are all watching you.

Hi Alan, very good thanks. The cold weather meant we all spent far too much time in small groups or in the pub unfortunately. One of the best things about meets is having a beer and a chin-wag on the pontoon IMHO, which the weather put paid to, but still good to get out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Matt,

I have not seen the boat since February when we were down doing some of the pre season work.

You know what it is like there is always jobs to be done and wish lists to be fulfilled.

We are down at Ranworth Breeze in 3 weeks time hopefully into warmer weather, can't wait.

Regards

Alan