who rules your house

jillR

It is a well known fact that in life men make all the important decisions, leaving the trivial ones to the ladies. It will be the men who discuss and decide whether or not we should be in Afghanistan, how Scottish devolution will or will not be organised and how best to plan a space craft to land on a comet.

All the ladies have to worry about is whether or not there's enough money to pay the mortgage/rent this month, should the kids have new shoes this month or next and how they can be fed on what's left of the housekeeping.

Simples!    

I gather the lady in your life doesn't read the NBN, eh?  :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

If it's like Martin than probably not - which is perhaps fortunate.

Mind you he does ask sometimes what I am chuckling about so he is aware ...........

SueH

PS - John are you a fisher-person?  We moored behind a boat similar to yours last season (I get the idea it had the same name, although I could be wrong) anyway Martin got talking to him and the upshot was that we now have eight weeks a year on MS.    S

HWMBO has just disappeared into the workshop, a good place to hide while I browse interesting sites to see what (if anything) is worth spending our hard earned pennies on.

Fortunately generally there is nothing .........................

I'm not clever enough to keep two windows open and toggle between the two.

SueH