new member says hi to all, I have a Carebbian

Hi all and thanks for joining your group, I have two boats, a 39ft Carebbian one of only 3 built with an extra long saloon and no spaces out front. I also have a lovely original Cara cruiser which will be offered for salesshortly. I wonder have any members got a service manual or information on my Dennison hydraulic drive in my Carebbian. Kind regards David

Thanks to all for the warm welcome! I am based in Ireland on the Barrow river. Love my Caribbean cruiser, to my mind they are one of the very best river cruisers, I am completing a sympathetic restoration. Will upload some photo's when I figure out how to!

kind regards

David 

I've never had a Caribbean apart, but recall that the engines tended to be Perkins 4017/4018 married to a hydraullic pump that was itself immersed in the hyd oil tank which makes them rather difficult to work on, especially in situe.

Do you have a problem with it?

• Like 1

Grace ...young lady....the day I start behaving myself will be a first! :naughty: I think am gettin worse since I offeeshially retired!  Its the scots spellin, why waste ink when four letters will dae...ok :norty: lol

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...