Lost Crew

GoneRoaming

Hi There, thanks for that.

I'm sure he will turn up sooner or later, no matter where we stop he gets off for a few hours but always comes back even if he has never been there before. we're moored at Brundall and i think he will make his way to us but we will be back at Church Fen this weekend just incase. the kettle's always on if you are passing.

Do hope your little cat turns up soon.    We have friends on a narrow boat at Tingdene Moorings Brundall and they have a little cat also.      When they first got the boat she had a bit of a time of it,  kept falling in but soon got the idea to stay on the bank and keep dry.         

Am thinking of you.

• Like 1

Oh no.. Sorry to hear this.. Hope you find him soon :( I was thinking of bring our moggy up this year (although he's never left our pontoon) so I think I've decided not too.  Keep us updated.

Alan (the son of loud women from "Sweet Kingfisher") ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Just to let you know our AWOL crew returned back from walkabout last friday night, thanks to some lovely people in Brundall, He's in good health but needs fattening up a bit after two weeks away. many thanks for all your comments and support.

thank you

Tony

• Like 6

Awww thats amazing news! Lol you need to lock him in now! Did he just walk back to eastwoods?

We took ours to the vets on Saturday and he didn't come home until 11.30pm, missing his dinner (which he never does).. We went round to all the other boats but no one had him.. no idea where he been... Its nasty when they are missing..

Brilliant news though.. So relieved for you all..