Broads on the Telly

SGWilko

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but my wife has told me there is a program being shown on Showcase 2 (for those with SKY or Freesat) on Monday 7th July at 7pm.  Program lasts 30 minutes.

It's called; How To... A Holiday & Travel Special - Documentary exploring boating holidays on the Norfolk Broads.

Stuart

• Like 1

Very good, we all sat down to watch, which is a rare event now the kids are older. Love the look of the broadsman boats , how i wish they would have one that took dogs! Been with them before but always restricted to the older more basic boats due to the hounds.

Showed the broads off well i thought. Counting down the days until 30 aug now!

Certainly different from the usual efforts we have seen in the past :clap. I just looked at Broadsman and Carousel say for next August and am now sitting down with two Paracetamols to get over the shock! Quiet a few are already booked up for next year. Austerity must be over in South East England right enough! :naughty:

cheers Iain.

Certainly different from the usual efforts we have seen in the past :clap. I just looked at Broadsman and Carousel say for next August and am now sitting down with two Paracetamols to get over the shock! Quiet a few are already booked up for next year. Austerity must be over in South East England right enough! :naughty:

cheers Iain.

Could be an option if you ever get the chance to use the loyalty discount?

Good point SG but I have had my fill of ejits on the River Ant, (three overtook me on blind bends in May) it would defo have to be off season to start from Richos. That is why I have moved to HW at Potter H.

cheers Iain.

All I got on viewing was a protracted advert for a steam cleaner.   Should I have waited longer?

What time and how were you watching?

It is repeated as follows;

Broadcast dates:

Day:

Date:

Time:

Monday

07th July 2014

7.00pm

Tuesday

08th July 2014

7.30pm

Thursday

10th July 2014

10.00pm

Day:

Date:

Time:

Monday

18th August 2014

7.00pm

Tuesday

19th August 2014

7.30pm

Thursday

21st August 2014

10.00pm

Day:

Date:

Time:

Monday

25th August 2014

7.00pm

Tuesday

26th August 2014

7.30pm

Thursday

28th August 2014

10.00pm

Simultaneously on following TV Channels:

• Sky Channel 192

• Freesat Channel 402

Stuart

Good point SG but I have had my fill of ejits on the River Ant, (three overtook me on blind bends in May) it would defo have to be off season to start from Richos. That is why I have moved to HW at Potter H.

cheers Iain.

Idiots are everywhere I am afraid, it is not unique to the Ant or the Broads.

For every idiot, there are 10 reasonable folk!!!  :)

Idiots are everywhere I am afraid, it is not unique to the Ant or the Broads.

For every idiot, there are 10 reasonable folk!!!  :)

True but given the nature of the Ant and the number of boats that fly back and forth to Riccos it can be a pretty scary rat run

Mandybstorm,

Moonfleet have the same as Broadsman and I'm sure the take pets.

I thought Moonfleet was taken over by Riccos.

All I got on viewing was a protracted advert for a steam cleaner.   Should I have waited longer?

If you had waited longer all you would have got would have been a protracted advert for Richardson's (well, the programme was partly funded by them). A 30 minute monologue by their CEO, Greg Mumford, with occasional contributions from the SGWilko family. Oh, and a few minutes of actual Broadland scenes.

If you had waited longer all you would have got would have been a protracted advert for Richardson's (well, the programme was partly funded by them). A 30 minute monologue by their CEO, Greg Mumford, with occasional contributions from the SGWilko family. Oh, and a few minutes of actual Broadland scenes.

That's our Warhol 15 minutes ticked off! ;)

• Like 1