Be involved, BA public meeting.

JennyMorgan

What's  'landscape interpretation'?

Oh that means building stuff, tearing it down, often used by the RSPB Gestapo, planners and  housing developers when ignoring local objections to projects, it often involves changing the 'name' of an area, at vast expense, such as 'public access' to 'wetland conservation area' or 'green belt' to 'shopping centre'. In archaeology it means 'why is that there, how was it used etc'. You do know I am an old cynic?

• Like 3

What's  'landscape interpretation'?

Those blessed interpretation boards are a clue. Those intrusive things are popping up across Broadland, at great expense, designed by the intelligentsia to show their superiority to us mere plebeians. Yes, I do read them, but why on earth do they wish to clutter the countryside with the blessed things.

The only positive side of it is that it keeps otherwise unemployed folk in employment, the classic non job.

I too am an old cynic but the this landscape interpretation lark is costing us all dearly, indeed, and I admit it, it does make me cross.

• Like 1