Hi,

We're the new owners of Hippersons yard in Beccles, having taken over from Nick and Jeremy in the summer. We currently have space for boats wanting winter storage on the hard. Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Otherwise all aspects of the business remain, with houseboats, dayboats and boat repair work (currently refitting a Hampton Safari). We'll look forward to meeting some of you over the coming seasons.

Thanks,

Simon, Mary and Nate Sparrow

http://www.hippersons.co.uk

• Like 4

Hello Simon, Mary and Nate,

Welcome to the NBN forum.

If you wish to send me a PM with your full contact details and your range of operations I will include your details and a link to your webpage for dayboat hire ect in our contacts sections.

If you wish to advertise with us I can get John to send you details of our advertising rates.

Regards

Alan

• Like 1

Welcome to the Norfolk Broads.net forum.       After popping in September and seeing the guys all in their corporate look tops I thought how smart they look and it sends out a really professional message.    Well done and all the best for the coming season.

Hi Hippersons,  Welcome from me too.

I was looking round a boat in your yard ear;ier this year, which i used to hire on a regular basis, called Kingfisher. Beautiful boat, and was very sad to see Maffetts get rid of her.

Talking of hire boats, are there any plans in the future to re-introduce a hirefleet, as there is a terrible lack of hireboats available on the Waveney, in fact there are NONE at all.

cheers .................