Freebies

Mowjo

Ok! boys and girls I have a couple of freebies for you, but if you want one it's first come and you will have to pick it up from Broadsedge as I'm too busy to drop them off, or I can hold it until you get down to pick it up from there, I have two nearly new Car/Boat CD/Radios one is a Pioneer the other is a Sony, the Sony one has the rear plug missing as I accidently threw it away but Halfords sell them, just post here if you want one and then we can sort out picking it up,,

Frank,,

• Like 3

Their yours! Poppy you can have the Sony if thats ok with you, just looked at the connector plugs and you can pick them up for under £5,

Trevor can have the Pioneer,

As I said they are both fairly new and I know they both work, I replaced both  because I like my music and got fed up with CD's everywhere so both were replaced with new USB/ Bluetooth type,

Now, we just have to sort out picking them up or if you want me to hold onto them until you can pick them up, there's no rush on my part, but as I'm working on the boat I'm at Broadsedge most weekends and will be most of the winter,

Radios now gone to Poppy and Trevor.

Frank,,,

• Like 1

Sometime in the New Year when the boat comes out for a polish I will be replacing all the fenders, I think there are eight medium sausage fenders, a bow fender, two small pear fenders and a bigger stern fender, I havn't checked them that closely but they look like they just need a good clean, if anyone wants them they are welcome to them, but as I say it won't be till probably March next year,,

Frank,,,,

Just thought of something else! in a few weeks I'll be replacing the cooker and oven with a new one, so the old one will be up for grabs if anyone wants it's, the problem is it's off a Birchwood and the sink/drainer and cooker rings are all in one unit and the oven is a seperate unit I don't have a picture of the oven unit but it is just an oven and looks in very good condition, the sink unit is pretty good and the rings look like they havn't been used much, again if anyone wants them let me know!,,

Frank,,,,

post-39-0-01171200-1416485276_thumb.jpg

Thank you all! if I have something in good condition that I think someone can make use of they are welcome to it, if it's something I wouldn't use myself it ends up at the tip,  I know what stuff can cost with a boat so I'd sooner see it go to a good home,

Frank,,,

• Like 6