10% Voucher available - spot the location - Happy New Year

We've uploaded a Happy New Year card to our facebook page showing a relatively non-descript area of Norfolk Broads.

However, somebody will be able to identify it, so to the first person who can, there's a 10% discount voucher available.

We would happy apply the voucher retrospectively to any existing 2015 bookings.

https://www.facebook.com/FreedomCruisers/photos/a.388001923611.169765.169848438611/10152769739233612/?type=1&theater

The exact location isn't neccessary (as I can't quite remember where myself!), but a very close one will be the winner.

IMPORTANT! - do not reply here.

We are monitoring the facebook page only as we are promoting this in multiple places. Reply here and not on the Facebook page and you might give someone else the correct answer!

Discount applicable to boat hire only.

It really could be anywhere. To be honest, I have been thinking it was X myself and so I've just been and had a good look at some of the other photos taken on the same day and location and I have realised that I was wrong too! I just made an assumption as I recalled the scene in my mind, but now I've seen some wider angle shots, I realise that I am a couple of miles out.

However, nobody has worked it out yet, so only a minor error on my part that I need not have owned up to :-)

• Like 5