Are we alone?

Ha, bet that fooled you all!  I bet you thought I was going to talk about Aliens and UFO's

Looking at the "New Member's Say Hi"  page, it seems that Wendy & I are the first new members to join in 2015. No new members have joined since then. Maybe they have joined the other forum instead, like we did, before joining this one, which I must say, we like the best. You are all more chatty on here and you can have a good laugh at some of the comments. Glad we joined!

Oh by the way, just to let you all know it is my birthday tomorrow 21 again and this will be my 48th post. Just 2 more to reach the golden 50. 

• Like 4

Yes Geoff but at 50 posts you require to be NOMINATED and Seconded by members who think your a decent sort? :naughty:  Dinny worry slip a few quid in the sky rocket and I am sure MM will be one of them! :naughty: Its like being in hospital Geoff but after a week your fit for the purpose! :naughty:

Oye young Alan, MY jokes are brilliant :angel:  I canny speek for the rest though! :naughty:

cheers Iain.

• Like 2

Ahh, I see. A use of the word "Brilliant" of which I was previously unaware. :) HHGTTG paraphrased

MM

I contacted Bletchley Park and their computer is stumped what in the hair oil is HHGTTG?? please!

I've lived a sheltered life you must understand! :angel:

cheers Iain.

Sorry Maurice you got it wrong!  :norty:

This IS MY 50th POST!  :trophy 

I posted my 49th somewhere else.  :yawn: 

Am I now given the red carpet treatment by becoming a full member of this unique forum, where you don't have to be mad to be a member, but it does help if you are!   :bow   :clap 

:wave everybody

Wendy and I now await our anointment and be sworn into this realm by the powers that be amongst you!

Oh what fate awaits us, we will never know until I finally pluck up the courage to press the Post button!  :hardhat:  

We have donned our tin hats, just in case!  :pcwhack:

As we fear the worst   :rolleyes: 

Ah well here goes   :mouse:

• Like 3

Well we have finally become full members of this forum. Just in case you should bump into us sometime on the Broads here are a couple of mug shots, so you can recognise us. We normally disguise ourselves just in case we get hounded for autographs. 

But we are willing to oblige.  :roll:

Look out for Star Gem possibly flying the Jolly Roger between 17th April until 24th   pirate   :lol:

post-32645-0-46079900-1423142845_thumb.j

post-32645-0-59430100-1423143159_thumb.j

• Like 3

Thank you Grace. Nothing planned for today, but we are meeting Wendy's youngest daughter and her husband on Sunday, for a game of ten pin bowling, then going to a nice pub for an evening meal. cheers

Her daughter lives just over four miles from us. Her other eldest daughter and her husband lives in Melbourne Australia and we are hoping to visit them for a month next year. My two sons and families live in Leek Staffs, about 70 miles from us.

:kiss

• Like 1