Hi all, over the last week, i`ve tried to look on Maffett cruisers website, but it keeps on coming up "this site has been suspended", has anybody else tried, and if so, are you getting the same?.

More to the point, has anybody heard anything regarding Maffetts operation, is everything ok, and are they still going?.

Hi Ian,

yes, the Maffett Riverside one works okay, but the one purely for "Maffett Cruisers" does`nt. I wondered whether they have a more up to date website underway, or whether they`ve stopped hiring altogether?.

Although we`ve got a share in Lightning, we will still like to hire from them from time to time, just out of loyalty.

Neil I wouldn't worry, It's probably a temporary issue. Graham is recovering from a routine operation so things a bit up in the air although he should be back up and running shortly. You may want to give Linda a quick email just to let them know.. it was up last week or so.

So am I Neil. Booked for 7th August this year for one week and two weeks next year on Swallow with them. Excellent service. I just love Swallow.

I know exactly what you mean Ian, although we`ve now got a share in Lightning, Karen has asked if we can book a week on Swallow for next year, as she misses her. She`s a wonderful old girl, but in superb condition, and really easy to handle. I love the layout too, with the wc aft, it makes for an excellent wet locker if you come in out of the rain. The only thing i can fault her on is the small work surface in the galley, otherwise she`s great.

• Like 1