new boat auction ..........? proper job ....

feelers going out for interest ..............

plan is to run a proper boat auction ..................very soon

with all boat stuff for sale etc ...................

from a rope to a complete boat s engine ,outboard etc etc mast light s fender etc etc all boating memorabilia ...................no car boot stuff please ................just ole boot stuff

all stuff will have to  be checked ..............and it will be 

boats in water for sale and on land etc etc etc form cruiser to dinghies speed boat to fishing boats .........we have a lot of stock already fro this so bring what you like and book in early 

date,s  to be announced later 

all for a bit of a clear  up and been asked if i,m willing to do this ..........for some time 

like the old days .....................

we have serveral interested parties to join in on this already ............would you be interested to ??? sell some thing or come and bid or stand and watch like the old days and say " it will never get that   "   !! ....then eat yer hat ...!!!!

a proper boat auction ....................not a few bits on a car park etc ...................

all comments welcome good or bad and no offence nun taken 

happy boating !!

emial me direct on wayfordmoorings@yahoo.co.uk

phone office ...............01692582555

mobile ........................07789095032

thank you ...............

• Like 4

will this work will you come ??? ? to be held at week end ,so lots of easy view no bunk orf work and time to travel .........to come and see bid and trunk or buy

your choice ...........

boats engine,s  boat parts, dinghie ,cruiser for sale ropes fenders al that ole stuff ..........

all welcome .............

we will be having boats for auction god bad projects to half decent one so not all rubbish or  junkers.. yer know   !!

• Like 1

dear mr capt dreed you have sent this emial to wind me up....!!!! i suggest you don,t come any where near my yard ...................

end off........................................simple and to the point ..................not welcome 

reasons are simple too .......................

read between the lines .........................go away and take the rest of yer unwanted crewe / friends with you ...................

yer full of it ...................

thank you .............

You know what, I wasn't going to say anything.

So he can come out with baseless assumptions and libel/slander my name on a public forum and I can't do anything about it?

I've just got to play nice...Well, I can't as what he's doing is dirty tactics, I've seen it time and again.

If a detective from cornwall can investigate me and find nothing then I suggest 650xs calls camborne police station and asks PC Buckley,
female officer about me, they have a huge case file that has fallen apart due to false and misleading information from a pathological lying
thief that screwed me over and they facilitated his every command.

I was unable to do anything about this and pretty much lost everything I worked for, THAT IS WHY I'M LIVING ON A BOAT, I SIMPLY HAD ENOUGH.

I have everything backed up on my laptop and copies are sent to my solicitor and my sister.

ALL FILES ARE TIME STAMPED AND DATED.

And I get no apology, PFFT!