This is what I got last night.

What the hell is that????

First it was a boat, then it was a bike.

Then it was the crew - which is correct.

THEN YOU PUT THE HUMPS!!!!!

GET IT FIXED AND FAST. You are only the pleb who takes us where we want to go - Oh and pays for it.

Mutiny in Riyadh and not a drop of water, or a boat in sight, but there you go - the crew have spoken!!!!

Now I will attempt to put their Avatar back where they say it belongs.  :bow  :bow

• Like 1

Hi Eric. I've been away so wasn't me. Grace you been hacking? Not sure if Jonzos done any updates either. Im also on my mobile and it looks ok. It does seem to do strange things at times with avatars but normally deletes them so seems you have been lucky lol. Keep an eye if it happens again shout again. cheers

• Like 1

Eric, I'm with your girls on this one, I didn't like the humps (don't like camels) and your girls are much better looking than camels.

Jaws, have I been what? Now I'm getting blamed for something I know nothing about, give me a break, I can just about use a damn key board lol  :rolleyes:

Grace  :kiss

• Like 2