Extending the navigation, possibly.

Secret waterways or would it be more correct to refer to them as "private waterways"

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/potential_for_greater_access_to_secret_norfolk_broads_but_concerns_for_wildlife_1_4100624

A certain area has just about become private unless you are a flappy thingy....or hire a day boat.....now I wonder where that could be!  :rolleyes: Will they be making access to all there?  :naughty:

cheers Iain.

I think this will be good... Putting a nice floating marina in Ranworth broad would be brilliant and remove the problems at the quay... Whenever we go to the visitor centres there never any birds there anyway...  :hardhat:   :hiding:  :coat:

Seriously though, I understand the need for Private broads but still we can live in the hope of more broadlands becoming available but I doubt it would happen... Perhaps they should bring back peat digging and make new ones...!

cheers

Can't help feeling that the private land owners worrying about the wildlife and crowds has less to do with the former and more the latter.

It's all right worrying about the wildlife when your the only one to see it.

If any of these landowners get any grant towards upkeep then I guess the public should get access.

Cheesey

Left hand down a bit

• Like 2

Well done Nav Com! Much needed initiative!  :clap

Why do I picture the owner of Hoveton Great Broad only from the neck down stroking a long haired white cat with a diamond collar sitting in a bunker underneath the broad?  :shocked

• Like 2