How many Orca's?

Baitrunner

Alan, I promised another picture - hard to see but this one was called Orca 7 - they are like rabbits!!

Apparently when I spoke to the guy he said he bought it from a guy in Kent off E-Bay, but this wasn't what it looked like in the pictures he had seen.

Was this your first boat build?

I wouldn't call it a like aboard, more a lived in boat. :naughty:  :naughty:

post-30810-0-28293700-1436428984_thumb.j

• Like 2

What is this thing that you ladies, Gracie, have for shoes? I manage with a pair of wellies, a pair of chest waders, two pairs of sandals, & I think that that is extravagant but my wife refuses to go shopping with me in my older pair because they have a spot or two of blue antifouling on them, a pair of very comfy Dutch clogs and a pair of black, formal shoes. Enough for any man! My wife & daughters, on the other hand, I haven't got enough fingers and toes to count them all on! Very definitely a woman thing!

• Like 1

Thank you JM, I take that as a huge compliment coming from you.....my very witty other half reckons if they had a degree in buying shoes and drinking wine I would pass with honours lol  :trophy

Grace

p.s By the way, I am not ginger, not sure about Jaws though, I think he may be blonde  :naughty:

Gracie, I feel truly humbled, and almost but not quite, lost for words. :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  

• Like 1

Sorry Mark for going so far off topic but feel the need to explain some of the reasons shoes are so important to women, not just for JM but for all you misguided gentlemen out there

Some of the reasons why shoes are so important

1.  While a man may look good on your arm, shoes look better on your feet - and they don't burp

2.  They compliment you without saying a word

3.  You can pick the size

4.  You can have as many as you want - and drool over others without getting dirty looks

5.  You can leave them at home and not have to worry about them wandering off 

6.  They don't come with History - you are their first, last and only woman in their life

7.  Shoes don't talk

8.  They come with a money back guarantee - need I say more  :naughty:  :dance

Grace 

• Like 4

No I'm not Ginger.. I'm black haired although people in Work do always ask where I buy my black hair dye as it's so dark... I have thought about going fake blond a few times though.. maybe one day lol.. Keep the pictures coming Mark :)

• Like 1

Sorry Mark for going so far off topic but feel the need to explain some of the reasons shoes are so important to women, not just for JM but for all you misguided gentlemen out there

Some of the reasons why shoes are so important

1.  While a man may look good on your arm, shoes look better on your feet - and they don't burp

Grace 

If my wellies have been overtopped, walking along with half a pint of muddy water in them, can be quite embarrassing, far worse than any burp!

Oh Alan you said it!! I had forgotten about this one. :bow

Grace  - off topic is what this forum is all about - keep the shoe gags coming - gonna show the other half that list.

So, not quite an Orca, but as it's a "Jaws" theme, this one popped into the view finder! I didn't find out what happened to 1-9 :naughty:  :naughty:

Alan, did the dinghy get christened "Jaws" in the end? 

You would not believe it but I didn't even go looking for these boats - we just cruised past them. I did almost get accused of taking pictures of young girls by my mate though :party:  :party:

post-30810-0-87567400-1436430917_thumb.j

• Like 2

Lol Mark.. thats good.. shame it's not moored next to  Orca though!

Jaws' is kinda all registered with the BA but I've not made the name boards up yet.. and first time we blew it up he sprang a leak through its aft water outlet bit lol.. it needs resealing.. Hopefully we will get some use out of it next week.. if it's all good I'll get some shark teeth and some name stickers lol :)cheers

• Like 1