Vulcan timetable Sat 27th - Sun 28th June

The wind is forecast to be SSWly at 10mph, so she'll hopefully be coming in on RW 27.

From Southend I would personally just fly up the coast and come in at Scratby, thence overhead Thurne Mouth, Ranworth and Salhouse on the extended centre-line of RW 27.

So if you're along the Bure on Sunday afternoon keep a lookout and give her a wave!   :wave

Thanks for posting as I'd forgotten about this, Wellesbourne and Coventry are both within 15 min so I may try and see it. 

Despite having tickets I missed the Cosford show as my mum was poorly so had to drive down to sort her house and garden out.

Thanks for that. Therefore RW 27 would mean that she would fly directly over Ranworth,..........have I got that right?

Now, I wonder at what height she will be at ?

Correct!  At 5 miles she'll be at 1500ft descending 300 ft each mile to touchdown.

Better take a long lens!   :wave

Might just go to Norwich Airport.

I wonder if it will be a fly past or a touch and go?

The last time I saw this aircraft was at the Mildenhall air display. The noise on take off made the ground shake. And then what seemed to be an impossible bank to starboard it climbed like a great manta ray into the sky.

An amazing aircraft.