oooooooooops

diesel falcon

Did I hear a gauntlet fall to the floor :naughty:

all joking aside.i take it you are the quo vadis we see on the Bure "private boat nice sounding motor"they do sound nice what are they?as for fuel 20ltrs an hour at 1400 rpm yes it's thirsty

Probably Hyacinth taking part in riparian entertainment.

lol

Wonder what was going through her mind? Competition time, keep Iain on his toes?

'Almost worth the indignity of sitting here, being rescued by young men in rubber suits'.

'Wait 'till I get him home . . . . . . . . '

• Like 1

Wonder what was going through her mind? Competition time, keep Iain on his toes?

'Almost worth the indignity of sitting here, being rescued by young men in rubber suits'.

'Wait 'till I get him home . . . . . . . . '

What competition JM? The lady in question is NOT speeding! :norty:  Errr I think :naughty:

Anyway, I am sure you could play Knight Errant there, or should that be Day Errant? :naughty:

cheers Iain.

Hi Wehlau

Twin 250HP Cummins 54 gallons per hour yes gallons not litres :wave oh I need to go and lay down

wow that is massive consumption,my Deutz main engine on the coaster only drinks 21gallon an hour and that's a 17000cc,hope you have deep pockets,that said I would love a ride on her when its angry I bet she gets along