Ideas on boat hire

Baitrunner

59 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Hi mark

I would definitely go with the Skippers suggestion of Major Gem, one of the best Boats you can get for the price or failing that a simple bath tub like Gold or Amber Gem, a couple of doubles and plenty of room for two men to make a mess lol

Don't knock the Gypsies, I have true Irish Gypsy blood in me, my Great, Great, Great Grandmother lived in a proper Romany Caravan, hence my name Gracie (Irish Gypsy I believe) and very proud, she travelled round Ireland with my Great, Great, Great Granddad and family rumour has it, you wouldn't mess with her or she would give you a huge piece of her mind and a clip round the ear, bit like me lol 

Let us know what you go for Mark xxx

Grace

p.s Jaws, my smiley thinghies have disappeared from the top of the box what have I done now (would have inserted eye roll thinghy but can't)

Now we know why Gracie understands ALL the Paddy jokes! 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Easy Tiger, I have the East End of London connections also, Have been know to watch Eastenders you know, :naughty: Oh Lord, I'm beginning to sound like my own worse nightmare lol, I'm off now, got to do me make up on me mince pies :D

Grace

Next youll be mutton jeff aye Gracie xx xx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baitrunner said:

Grace thanks for that. Hoping to book tomorrow.

The emoticons are in the little icon that looks like a chain link now 5th from the left - next to the cog thing.

Thanks Mark.... This seems to be a bug and will hopefully be fixed soon. cheers