3 x Super Snubbers for sale

I bought these then packed them away on the boat never to be used.

So I have for sale 3 x 2.25 Super Snubbers (15ton max weight, I think)

I will sell the all three for £20.00.

We can arrange collection/delivery within the "Broads National Park "area

Snubbers.jpg

3 hours ago, Zeta said:

I bought these then packed them away on the boat never to be used.

So I have for sale 3 x 2.25 Super Snubbers (15ton max weight, I think)

I will sell the all three for £20.00.

We can arrange collection/delivery within the "Broads National Park "area

Snubbers.jpg

Afraid that there is no such place as the Broads National Park, a bit of whimsy, or a blatant lie, on behalf of the Broads Authority. Best offer your snubbers for sale for within the Broads area, such a place really does exist!! 

• Like 2

Please don't be discouraged by the "National Park" criticism Zeta. :)

The "Broads National Park" is a valid and clearly understood  description when trying to describe this geographical area.

Even though the Broads is undeniably "a member of the national parks family", a handful of people become very pedantic when the "member of" is omitted, and can't resist banging their drum.....

Nevertheless using the term is to lie, fact of law. Handful of people? Okay, so I can't prove how many do object, just as you can't prove how many don't! I don't suppose any one wants a rerun of all the tired old arguments but facts are facts, the Broads is not legally an NP. We have heard it all before however there can be no harm in relevant reminders at apt moments.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Strowager said:

Please don't be discouraged by the "National Park" criticism Zeta. :)

The "Broads National Park" is a valid and clearly understood  description when trying to describe this geographical area.

Even though the Broads is undeniably "a member of the national parks family", a handful of people become very pedantic when the "member of" is omitted, and can't resist banging their drum.....

Could this post be described as a super snub?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JennyMorgan said:

Zeta, am sorry that your well intended post is being hi-jacked. Hopefully you have sold your snubbers, bit of a bargain for what can be a very handy bit of kit.

....yes indeed Peter, heaven forbid that anyone would want to "hi-jack" an innocent member's post to give them a lecture on Broads politics.......... :rolleyes: