Wanted: Broom 38, Princess 41

Ok now for me :)

Does anyone have or know of a Broom 37 (ideally a Crown) or a Princess 41 (Any variant) or equivalent. Must be GRP. Late 70's onwards (to 90's) considered. Ideally not a project but will consider all options. 

(we are aware of Broom's, Liz, automony and avanti, plus the princess 41 at maldon and horning).

Please feel free to PM me.

cheers 

• Like 1

Thanks Chaps.  Yeah ideally the southern part of england . Before I looked as far as the US as there are lots of lovely boats over there for half the price of here (even with import tax paid). However sadly we aren't going to have the time to look too far away and I think we will need to complete in a couple of weeks :( it's far from ideal. Also it's at least 3 visits so anywhere too far makes it tough; 1 for us to initially view. (second look if applicable), send the surveyor over (of which I need to attend), 3rd to collect. (Neglecting any work need doing to it)..

Gulp writing that shows hard painful this going to get! :facepalm::cry

43 minutes ago, JawsOrca said:

Thanks Chaps.  Yeah ideally the southern part of england . Before I looked as far as the US as there are lots of lovely boats over there for half the price of here (even with import tax paid). However sadly we aren't going to have the time to look too far away and I think we will need to complete in a couple of weeks :( it's far from ideal. Also it's at least 3 visits so anywhere too far makes it tough; 1 for us to initially view. (second look if applicable), send the surveyor over (of which I need to attend), 3rd to collect. (Neglecting any work need doing to it)..

Gulp writing that shows hard painful this going to get! :facepalm::cry

Well if any one can do it Alan it will be you and Dave

• Like 2

"Well if any one can do it Alan it will be you and Dave".......I absolutely second that, good luck with your search both of you :kiss

According to my other half, I have several brooms you are more than welcome to :facepalm:

Grace

p.s You must, at all times, keep us informed lol

• Like 1

Thanks guys, we are just waiting for a spot to come available on the hardstanding at the boatyard so the buyers can get this boat lifted out for a surey. Although it should be all good we can't do anything until the survey happens :( but it should be this week.. next week worst case.. Once we know how much money we get we can put offers down.. I was getting stressed but I've calmed down alot now :) Tad annoying waiting though..

• Like 4