Urgent - Missing Dog Ludham Village

Calderdesigns

Morning All.  I have just been notified of a missing dog in the Ludham village area. Holidaymakers moored at Womack Staithe last night lost their Border Collie called Jess.  If any sightings, please ring the owner Nicola on 07828 168256.  The dog is not keen on men but is friendly and not aggressive so hopefully if we can find her she can be restrained while the owner gets to her.  You can also call me, Jen on 01692 678193 at The Little Shop on Womack Staithe.  Thank you  

On another doggy note, we are having a competition to win a personalised dog jacket!  Have a look at our Facebook pages - either The Little Shop on Womack Staithe or Calderdesigns to enter.  All you have to do is name our fluffy toy and we will draw a winning name at random on Bank Holiday Monday.

I'm all woofed out today!

23 minutes ago, Calderdesigns said:

On another doggy note, we are having a competition to win a personalised dog jacket!  Have a look at our Facebook pages - either The Little Shop on Womack Staithe or Calderdesigns to enter.  All you have to do is name our fluffy toy and we will draw a winning name at random on Bank Holiday Monday.

I'm all woofed out today!

Hello Jen,

A picture of the said fluffy toy, may attract some interest from forum members.

Regards

Alan