One For Norfolk Nog!

Hi Howard,

I am just about to watch my local team on BBC Alba, Ayr United at Stranraer. Nothing special about that says you, correct, until I tell you I spied  Red Squirell today in Asda !:naughty: http://www.arranbrewery.co.uk/red-squirrel-presenter/ Its my refreshment to watch the game with!.cheersbar

I shall report back later, just in case its one you have not sampled in the past.

cheersIain

• Like 1

Hi Howard,

Well, I will require to sample it again! My dearly beloved had put it in the fridge for a short period of time - its been warm up here - anyway, I would say its a light 3.9abv, has a nice nutty flavour, and certainly a session ale. I would say it would take quite a few to start perfoming handstands, or doing the Rumba or Cha cha cha with Gracie!Seriously, if deffo should be consumed at room temp, not chilled, hence I will require further sampling! cheersbar It was £1.65p in Asda.

cheersIain

• Like 4

........seriously sounds a very good beer indeed Iain! But yes, you are right, its best served not at room temperature but not too cold either, around 50 - 55 in old money.

It sounds an ideal gravity too, you can enjoy a few without getting too carried away although I do like the sound of a cha cha with Grace (if I knew how to do one that is) :-) 

Good price too for a quality beer. I shall await the results of further sampling with interest cheersbar

BTW - how did the footy go???

• Like 1

I would do the cha cha (whatever that is) with you guys any day of the week :party2:Now back on topic (sorry Howard) but I find a couple of pints of cool Stella has one dancing on the tables, not quite the Rumba either but a kind of dancing none the less :naughty:

Grace

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gracie said:

I find a couple of pints of cool Stella has one dancing on the tables, not quite the Rumba either but a kind of dancing none the less :naughty:

Grace

When we had the Dog & Pheasant Stella was known as "Thug juice" and Kronenberg "Disco Water" by the bikers that attended the bike rallies a few times a year..... Most of them drank "Real Ale"

Charlie

• Like 3