Looking At Posts

Is it only me (probably is) but when I log in and look at posts on the forum and go into the post , it never takes me to the latest post but always starts at the very beginning.

Some of the posts are pages and pages long.   Not so bad on the laptop but when I am looking through my phone at the posts it takes me ages to get to the last post made.

Does that make sense?

Yes, that makes sense, but when you look at the list of posts, on the right you will see the number of posts and a little speech bubble. to the left of that, a picture of a clock and the time the last post was posted. Click in that clock and it will go to the latest post. Well, it does for me :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BroadScot said:

If you click the little star or dot at the start of a thread I think you will find it takes you to the latest reply on that thread.

Hope that helps.

cheersIain

takes you to the latest post you have not read, example, if you have read 10 posts on a thread it will take you to number 11 thats what i use all the time