Hello everyone. I'm sure I joined this forum when it first started, but that was a long time ago, and life sort of got in the way, so let's start again.

First came to the Broads in 1964 on Captain XI from Brooms. A few odd visits in the intervening years but my passion was reignited by my late father in law Ron who talked us into a week on "Lady Sandra" from Sandersons at Reedham, and we've tried to make at least one visit a year ever since.

Since 2004 we have exclusively used Pacific Cruisers at Chedgave, wonderful service and great value. We normally hire Emerald, sadly she wasn't available this year, so we've got to slum it on Pacific Star in September. The extra space will be nice.

Why do we always come back to the Broads for our holiday?, because we simply love it. Living in a very rural part of Kent, Harty on the Isle of Sheppey, the tranquillity of the Broads suits us perfectly.

Tim.

• Like 2

Thank you everyone. We're up on Sept 3 John. The Medway is lovely Alan, I remember it having quite a thriving holiday hire trade in the 1960's. And yes Alan, I will add the dates when I've worked out how to do it.

Tim

It's funny really Iain, I'm 62 years old, create and run various websites, consider myself to be very computer literate and think nothing of stripping down laptops to get them working, but adding our holiday dates has me baffled. I can see the calendar, but can I find a way to add anything, nope. Either I'm really thick and missing something very obvious or I'm really thick and missing something very obvious.

Tim

On 7/11/2016 at 3:07 PM, psychicsurveyor said:

Welcome from another Kent ( Medway ) resident  

If you count them up there's quite a few of us.

I'm one of those that lurks in the background these days (only because I don't have much to say)

• Like 1