Good News!!!!!!!!

Nooooo!

For goodness sake, we're about to come on our midsummerish jaunt on a Hunters boat from the first week of July. You know how to make someone feel they're on the downward slide to Autumn. Behave yourself!

• Like 3

Wondering whether to report this thread as being seriously damaging to general wellbeing of forum members and general viewers. Come on chaps...let's enjoy the summer while we can and not get depressed about WINTER drawing in.  Sheesh!

Okay, I grant that the past week or so was probably our Summer. Been looking at the week ahead forecast and hoping that it's not too chilly the week beginning 1st July.

• Like 1

Me too, somehow with having looked after my Mam for the last couple of years, and been constrained over how much 'gadding about' Graham and I could do, I've rediscovered a wish to make the most of this summer. I know my Mam would have wanted us to...

• Like 5