This Not A Ad - But Claiming P P I

Siddy

We've all had the call to claim every other day, I for one hadn't done it. Bloke I work with had a lot of paperwork to fill in and got a good few Thousand back but lost a couple to the company.

So I thought I'd check my old credit card. Knowning my paperwork was in the storage unit somewhere had put me off.

Went online with HSBC and filled the form out with some daft question in there but filled out what I could and didn't even have the old account number. Got a call last week to ask a few questions and this week a couple of grand has appeared.

So don't worry about not having paper work and give it a go direct with the bank took me 10 minutes.

Must go I've a claim for a car crash to claim for I wasn't in 2 years ago lol. Now I do like to keeps these on the line chatting.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well done.

I have been known to keep our friendly "Talktalk Technical Department " chatting until I get bored or they get sick of asking for access to my computer.

they must enjoy it because they call often :default_eusa_dance:

We left TalkTalk almost 2 years ago by the way (soon after they were hacked) so I think it's really nice of them to be concerned about our problems 

• Like 4

Ahh, the "We'd like to discuss the accident you were in a while back" call. I love that one. It goes like this...

Prat, "We'd like to discuss the accident you were in a while back."

Me, "Would you? Why? I don't remember much about it."

Prat, "Yes, did you suffer any injuries?"

Me, "Well yes I did. I suffered a terrible Amnesia attack."

Prat, "And this was as a result of the accident you were involved in?"

Me, "Yes." 

Prat, "May we put you through to our 'claims department'?"

Me, "Well yes you can but it won't help"

Prat, "Why not"

Me, "Because I have absolutely no memory of the accident"

Prat, "But you did have an accident?"

Me, "Well I must have done because I keep getting people phoning me up telling me I had."

Prat,....... CLICK.....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Siddy said:

We've all had the call to claim every other day, I for one hadn't done it. Bloke I work with had a lot of paperwork to fill in and got a good few Thousand back but lost a couple to the company.

So I thought I'd check my old credit card. Knowning my paperwork was in the storage unit somewhere had put me off.

Went online with HSBC and filled the form out with some daft question in there but filled out what I could and didn't even have the old account number. Got a call last week to ask a few questions and this week a couple of grand has appeared.

So don't worry about not having paper work and give it a go direct with the bank took me 10 minutes.

Must go I've a claim for a car crash to claim for I wasn't in 2 years ago lol. Now I do like to keeps these on the line chatting.

You are right Siddy. Just go straight to your bank and they will sort it out for free. I would be worried about giving those claims firms my bank details.

50 minutes ago, MauriceMynah said:

Ahh, the "We'd like to discuss the accident you were in a while back" call. I love that one. It goes like this...

Prat, "We'd like to discuss the accident you were in a while back."

Me, "Would you? Why? I don't remember much about it."

Prat, "Yes, did you suffer any injuries?"

Me, "Well yes I did. I suffered a terrible Amnesia attack."

Prat, "And this was as a result of the accident you were involved in?"

Me, "Yes." 

Prat, "May we put you through to our 'claims department'?"

Me, "Well yes you can but it won't help"

Prat, "Why not"

Me, "Because I have absolutely no memory of the accident"

Prat, "But you did have an accident?"

Me, "Well I must have done because I keep getting people phoning me up telling me I had."

Prat,....... CLICK.....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I had one of those calls and told the prat that I have not had any accidents. "You must have had an accident" he told me. "Nope" I said, then he asked me if any of my family had had an accident, "nope" was the answer. "Well, have any of your friends had an accident" he desperately asked, "nope" I answered.

About time he got a proper job. 

• Like 2

I will play the game with them on the phone but you can tell when your talking to them that their in the last resort job and need the money so back off and say bye, not the young ones still at home and turn up in the bmw's dancing around whilst talking to you on the wired headset I've all the time in the world to help waste their time.

One of our sites had a room seating 800 staff and around 100 doing cold calling force fed the calls, We'd come out of the plant room and get a brew then sit and watch them with their arms doing the talking.

• Like 1

my wifes uncle went through one of those firms and yes they did get him money over 10 thousand, but then they charged him a couple of thousand for the pleasure. me, I just phoned my bank, filled in a form (the same form that the ppi claim companies would send you) and then sat back while the money rolled in. the best one was one that early on paid out a couple of thousand, then 2 years later they refunded nearly 4000 on the bank charges incurred due to the ppi payments.

• 2 months later...

Everyone a winner did another claim for old mortgage I had in my name after taking ex off it, the bank went back further to when we took it out. Bingo I win again £3000+ as I read the letter checking for it saying payable to me & ex but no. Mate at work got stuck with that.

So I've been after upgrading my heating system so every room is independant control using wireless radiator heads & smart control etc payback was going to be after 3 years that's if no kit failed, now it will be instant saving since the letter paid out with 3 BAR BAR BARs on the reels.

Get your claims done, Do it direct. If you want help finding a link to your banks etc ask and i'm sure we can find it and not want 25% for doing it lol.