Rip For A Wonderful Lady

MauriceMynah

MM I hope things turn out okay for you, it certainly sounds from your post that the family realise how much you have contributed and are supportive.

This forum is such a supportive community of people. It's the only online social forum that I've felt comfortable posting on, and sharing some very personal moments. I felt so supported when my Mum died in June. Hope MM feels the same.

Helen

• Like 4

John, our heartfelt condolences and a sincere wish for the best for you and yours out of such a tragedy. I watched my father die of spine cancer and held his hand at the end and watched him go. A tragic yet cathartic event I will never forget. You will come through, it does get better and remember your sister in good ways and don't worry that its mawkish to do so it isnt at all. Marvellous people deserve to be remembered in good and funny ways.

The northern tradition of a good old booze up to remember some silly stories is a good thing. I never met your sister (i dont think) but if she from the same place as you then that's enough for me. Sound as a pound as they say...

Next time you see us stop us, follow us and and we will raise a glass together (or maybe two or three). Might even feed you too....

M&F