I Fancy This One!

JennyMorgan

There's a few of these pods at Kingsmill Reservoir near Mansfield, they are used as overnight accommodation at the water sports facility. They are well made and comfortable, even in late autumn (haven't experienced them in winter).

This looks like a really good development, good luck to the farmer looking to diversify....

39 minutes ago, Polly said:

Very nice but they will never fit in a fishing box.:default_biggrin:

I dunow, some of the fishermen I see must have an artic to carry the gear they have.

Don't really understand it being a fly man. I can carry everthing in my fishing vest. Can't get my head round this numerous rod, tent, box as big as a garden shed business.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ChrisB said:

I dunow, some of the fishermen I see must have an artic to carry the gear they have.

Don't really understand it being a fly man. I can carry everthing in my fishing vest. Can't get my head round this numerous rod, tent, box as big as a garden shed business.

You and me both!

Bloke sat on a high rise scaffolding tower aboard his overloaded dinghy moored in Beccles Yacht Station, struck into a fish and tippled backwards A over T and into the drink, spectacular! Thankfully his boat didn't capsize otherwise half of Angling Direct would have drifted off on the tide!

• Haha 3