Propex Heater - Handy Person Needed

Thasarummun

As Big ole softies we have decided that we need heating: the old system which has been disconnected and no longer working is for the propex of bygone era. We’ve stuck with propex gas hot air system: as the foundations are all in place and also most of the copper piping: have gone for the 2.8kw version. Does anyone know of a handy person that we could employ to help (basically do the install for us). At a guess a days work. 

• 2 months later...

nice and warm aboard now - (albeit main cabin is v warm the forward cabin = not so much / not really / blummin freezin...)

Eric at Cox's fitted the heating, so all safe and up to regs :default_eusa_dance:

We've made the move back to London - work getting manic and commuting in a pain in the butt - added a bit more onto the journey to Stalham, but won't be stopping us. Living by the canal and walking the dogs by the boats every night (the smell of their coal burners) is a real treat.

now then... when to get the transom sorted, boat name lettering (any traditional sign writers?)..

On 09/02/2019 at 08:49, Thasarummun said:

now then... when to get the transom sorted, boat name lettering (any traditional sign writers?)..

I was given the name of Mike Amiss

Telephone 01603 812529                    email - mikeamisssigns@btconnect.com

I haven't used him myself yet but do plan to in the not too distant future.

• Like 1