Easter Afloat

We both finally shook off the horrible virus that laid us low for a month or more and managed to get to the boat on the Thursday before good Friday and had  a lovely few days on board. Did we go anywhere much?  Of course not! It's cleaning time this time of the season and although Tony had given the boat a good wash last time we were there,  this weekend was polishing time Although to my great surprise my patience was rewarded with a short cruise to the Postwick viaduct and back which with the glorious weather that was in place was a real joy.  We're back again tomorrow for a long weekend  which even though  the weather  isn't promising to be very accommodating will be lovely I'm sure. Tomorrow we're celebrating our Pearl wedding anniversary and I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be than on board,  Although we will be having dinner at one of our favourite Norfolk venues The Wildebeest at Stoke Holy Cross.

Carole

• Like 4

Arrived on the boat at lunchtime to find during our absence something flying over  the boat which had to be the size  of a camel I should think had dumped a message onto our front screen which has actually "burnt" into the vinyl window and it's not even the soft fruit season.

Carole