Recommend Overnight Moorings On The Yare

PaulM

Ok, so with tides wrong and it being a bit of a rush to get to the Waveney centre we have decided to keep that one for the summer hols and stay more local this weekend. Having spent a night at Surlingham Ferry and regulars on the broad, can anyone recommend other spots for an evening? Area for the kids to play and a pub for me and Mrs M would be preferable. Thinking Bremerton Common but opinions welcome

Thanks as always! A boaty pic for your time

573F9EE4-9D57-4D7E-B7AC-B95807F04687.jpeg

• Like 2

You've done Surlingham, I agree Coldham Hall ticks the boxes, Reedham is good but not sure about safe area for kids. I think there are playing fields but a long way from the river. The Beauchamp seems pretty much closed these days by all reports. Bit grotty anyway. The  Reedcutter might be another option, nice pub and grassed areas for kids. Moorings in front and upstream of the pub. Rockland is another one, excellent pub with a garden next to it . On the Yare that's pretty much it I think!

• Like 1