I Posted This Picture On Facebook After A Memories Reminder

ranworthbreeze

You must miss her an awful lot Alan?. We (Karen and i) had the great pleasure of meeting you and Tan at Loddon, where you invited us aboard Ranworth Breeze, and the short time we spent with you both was a very pleasant experience, and one i`m so sad to know we`ll never have the pleasure of doing again. 

It was really great to see you looking happy at Oulton Broad last month, and will always be happy that we had the pleasure of meeting Tan.

Hopefully, we will see you again next year.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, SwanR said:

Lovely photo Alan. I have been glad to still read of your visits on Ranworth Breeze this year. Hope you’re  doing ok. 

I am doing OK, still working for my sins and my two boys (37 & 34 if you can call them boys) keep me in check.

Sadly I did not have any time to post a log of our time aboard the boat in September, Andy was new to the Broads and we showed two couples around the boat the day after we arrived and Tuesday. 

After the last couple left on Tuesday we went directly to Oulton Broad on Tuesday night ready for our meet up with friends and fellow forum members. We did not return to Brundall until the weekend.

I will try and take pictures and do some write-ups next season.

Regards

Alan

• Like 3

11 hours ago, SPEEDTRIPLE said:

You must miss her an awful lot Alan?. We (Karen and i) had the great pleasure of meeting you and Tan at Loddon, where you invited us aboard Ranworth Breeze, and the short time we spent with you both was a very pleasant experience, and one i`m so sad to know we`ll never have the pleasure of doing again. 

It was really great to see you looking happy at Oulton Broad last month, and will always be happy that we had the pleasure of meeting Tan.

Hopefully, we will see you again next year.

Hello Neil,

Yes I miss Tan a lot, 38 years of marriage and we went out with each other for 7 years before we married, never more than 3 days or so apart in that time either for work or illness in the family.

As in all life it is often the little nudge, such as the Facebook message this morning that makes you shed a tear before getting on with the day.

Regards

Alan

• Like 6