The Magnetism of a Salty Bottom!

Birchwoo Two engine 20kts one engine 10 kts

Pealine two engine 30kts one engine 5kts

Pealine all or nothing really.

I can only conclude that the race to London and back was won by a Priceless and a Birchwoo both on one engine. :naughty:

Not quite right Jonathan, "Pealine two engine 30kts one engine 5kts" should read "Pealine two engine 30kts one engine 10kts in circles". I also disgree with your last statement too, as Ian was clearly hampered by having to refuel every 100 yards so hardly a fair trial (but at least he had 2 engines :naughty: ). :grin:

Just a note to say that of all the boats out there on sunday, the winner of the biggest wash was easily the sd hull just as I thought in a previouse thread (sd vs planing) :wave:wave

Hi Baz

i have to say i think you fairline TURBO!!! looked the best with some speed going over breydon out of the lot

Jonny ice sliceice slice

Hi Baz

i have to say i think you fairline TURBO!!! looked the best with some speed going over breydon out of the lot

Jonny ice sliceice slice

Well thank you very much I think it looks great too. I also think the ts 37 looked quite impresive.

All the others kept buggering off like scolded cats :lol:

Well thank you very much I think it looks great too. I also think the ts 37 looked quite impresive.

All the others kept buggering off like scolded cats :lol:

i think i have seen your turbo moored you know where i like the big tail pipes on the stern ill have to have a closer look when next down :grin::grin:

Jonny ice sliceice slice

Like the tail pipes.. It's those new Dixie horns that you have fitted that did it for me. Good to know what is important for some. The word turbo and a big pipe

anyone want to buy a second hand Subaru STi ?

You keep your STi's to yourself :lol::lol::lol:

I do have a friend with a Hyundai Std van if you fancy a swap.